Yes, often after 6 months or a year or more of riding, after the sealant
has plugged, I guess very many wee little thorn holes, enough sealant will
have wept into the tire carcase and dried to glue the tube to the inside of
the tire.

I use very thin butyl tubes. Even so, I've never, ever had a problem or
even a worry about just yanking hard to peel the tube off the tire; and
again, when it sticks firmly this is generally after >12 months at least.

The real and big problem is a big hole that dumps most of 2 to 4 fl oz
(depending if 1" or 1/8" tube) all at once into the inside of the tire;
then you don't usually have a sticking problem but you've got a bloody
mess. I carry an old bandana in each tool kit to wipe up such messes,
though 99/100 times I use them instead to wipe my hands after messing with
the chain.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*