Well, between this thread and some others on other forums I've read, I see
no reason to stray away from my latex tubes in my Serotta or my butyl tubes
in my other bikes.. and, honestly, I can't see TPU riding any better than
latex.. and I don't mind pumping my tires, gives me a reason to use that
Silca pump I got for Christmas.. ;^)

Maybe I'll try the sealant in tube thing at some point if I start needing
to..

Chris

--
Be the Reason Others Succeed!