I’m trying to come up with my color palette for a Peri-Sam as well.
Anodized silver hub (rear)w Son front; matte silver quill rims, polished
touring cantis (currently w pink and purple nuts), white VBC cranks
(polished arms, black rings, may pick new crank cap color).
 May wait to choose colors after seeing color in person when I take my
parts to Riv.
  Brian