I'd like to renew my request for kitchen scale frame and fork weights from
recipients of Sam Hillborne frames.
I wonder if they are as brutally stiff as my TIG'd tourer. I'm not even
sure that's a bad thing, but I'm curious.

JP:
I'm full up with bikes so I resisted, but the bronzey green Sams look
fantastic and really tempted me.

Ted,
Like I said the bag "looks great" but of course you're right and I change
my vote:

>> a bit too reminiscent of Minnesota Vikings color

...not to mention the colors of the  University of Michigan [spits on
floor]!

cheers -mathias

in East Lansing, home of Michigan State :)