Am going to be a contrarian here.  At 6' and 89 PBH normally I'd be on
a 61 or so frame.  Except for the Bleriot, every single time I've
tried a Rivendell in that size it's felt like I've been on the rack.
Arms straight out with no bend to reach the hoods.  Scoot forward on
saddle to get into drops.  For those bikes, an 8, 7 or even 6 cm stem
would work best for me.

Yes, if I lost a lot more weight, would probably have more stomach
clearance and then could bend over easier and wouldn't need to
compromise setup.

Just pointing out that for some of us, top tube length is something to
take into consideration.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN