Esteban / David:

Recently we found a great sandwich shop on PCH near the North Beach
Metrolink platform.  There's also a cycling support / bike rental shop
right at the platform.  There's picnic tables outside, water, they
sell stuff like energy drinks, tubes, gloves.  Curious facility &
worth a look.

We better go off-line with this; the only Riv content is the bikes
we'll be riding!

dougP