Hi!

I used to use a B68. But I broke one's frame and then slowly turned a
second one into a B17's width with my gravitas. So I decided to simply
use a B17 to begin with. I like it fine. But I wonder if a Team Pro
would be even better. The B17's width is good but I don't think
shaving another cm of width would really make a significant
difference.

What are the other real differences?  Shape? If so, how is it
different? Thickness of leather (for me I think thicker would be
better)? Don't care about weight per se. Or rail color.

Thanks for any info/opininons!

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean