Hey Johnny,

Downtube shifters are more classic than barcons and lighter too.  A triple
really isn't classic, and the bottom bracket and cranks are both heavier
than a traditional double or compact double.

Regards, Doug

P.S.  No slight intended, but it seems to me like a lot of Roadeos are being
built up pretty much the way I would think most AHHs get built up rather
than as any lighter than average go-fasties...