I had a b17, b17 special, and a team pro. Replaced the team pro with
another b17s. Comfort difference was slight, and I believe mostly due
to lack of  break-in due to thicker leather, but the pro didn't have
saddle bag loops. Looks like some do and some don't
 (see wallbike.com photos). Just something to be aware of.

Gernot