Thanks to all for your input.  I ordered the VO and it arrived
yesterday (BOY THAT WAS FAST!!)...
I really like the quality of this bag... I only had a few minutes to
try it out on the rack... I'll have to give it a proper road test with
my drop bars on a longer ride.  I'm sure it will serve my needs,
although I will probably have to make a few minor mods/tweaks... Thx!

Peace,
BB