Grant just posted a follow up post with the installation of the
aforementioned Microshift "groupo" on his Hilsen.
They look nice  from afar... the key question as Jim mentions... will
they still work good a couple of years down the road/trail. Like
everything testing and use will tell us more about their potential
longevity.
http://www.rivbike.com/blogs/news_post/298

~Mike~