I repeat myself repeatedly, but yesterday, after having neglected my
two Rivs for a couple of weeks for the new Fargo, I got back onto the
commuter, thinking I'd find it uncomfortable with lowish bars and
skinny tires. No, not at all, and once again I experienced that tiny
epiphany that I've been re-discovering a few times a month for the
last 15 years. It's like Bach: listen to other Baroque composers and
sometimes you ask yourself, "Is that Bach?" But listen to Bach and you
know immediately that is Bach and can only be Bach. (Messe in H-moll
(B Minor): current favorite.)

There ain't no feel like the good ol' feel of that li'l ol' Riv of mine.

Butt back, elbows bent, hands lightly in hooks or on hoods, powerful
push style pedal stroke, the 22mm 559 Turbos moderating the root
heaves and pavement shrinkage gaps surprisingly well at 85/95 --
remarkable. Thanks once again, Grant.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM