On Nov 8, 1:10 pm, William <tapebu...@gmail.com> asked:
> <snip> What do you do in the winter?  Overhaul your favorite bike?  Go
> through the parts stash and clean house?  Start up a new bike
> project?  Take on a restoration?

-------

Mission: All Bike on the Road: Make every frame a rideable bike or give it
to someone who will. Catch up with cleaning and maintenance on bikes being
ridden now, including tool kits, pumps, fenders, racks, and bags.
Re-organize the Big Ol' Box O' Parts in the process.

Currently, we have 11 rideable bikes (including a pair of Burley Piccolos
and the borrowed bakfiets, but not including the kid trailer), two
unridable, and two bare frames ‹ and possibly another on the way. We have
four bikes out on indefinite loan in Texas, Oklahoma, and Alabama.

--
Jon "Papa" Grant, in
Austin, Texas