Winter Plans:
1>Get out of the vintage bike business. Sell the two I have and be
done with it.
2>Improve my bike mech skills (what few I have). REI has regular
classes - need to sign up.
3>Okay, this is serious. Need to find a secure storage location for my
Riv bikes. With my wife's Betty Foy coming in a week or so, I'll have
3. Too many to keep in the house. Need to carve out space in the
garage and come up with some way to secure them and keep them out of
the way. Not sure what to do here. Suggestions welcome.
4>Winter around here is excellent riding weather (give or take a week
or two). So, ride, ride, ride.
Joel
(Know yourself, Be yourself, Improve yourself)

On Nov 10, 1:07 am, Philip Williamson <philip.william...@gmail.com>