From: Montclair BobbyB asked:

Is this a genetic thing?  You either gravitate to drops or you don't? Or am
I just not giving the drops a fair shake here?  I don't want to immediately
rush to judgment and get rid of the Noodles, but it feels like I'm
completely sold on the Bullmoose.

-------

For me, it depends on today's ride, on kind of a sliding scale. If the route
is well-paved, I ride a B.17, narrowish (44-cm) drops, and skinny (28 mm)
tires. If it's going to be mostly pavement with the possiblity of occasional
(<50%) gravel or dirt, I ride the B.17, 48-cm Noodle bars, and Hetres. If we
plan mostly dirt with as little pavement as possible, I ride the Champ
Flyer, upright (not straight!) bars, and knobby tires.

But if the Bullmoose fits your every use, why even give it another thought?
OTOH, if they're easily swappable, hang onto the Noodles, and use them as
the occasion moves you. Do what makes you happy, I say.

--
Jon "Papa" Grant, thinking deep thoughts in
Austin, Texas