The WTB Dirt Drops are what I have on my Quickbeam. I can't imagine
ever changing them. They're perfect for me, including steep
singletrack. They're a couple of inches above my saddle, but not
disturbingly so.

I have Midge bars on my Bontrager mountain bike, and moustache bars on
my low-trail touring bike. I like them both, but change those bars
around sometimes. They're not as perfect for me.

I would love it if Grant could get a run of classic WTB dirt drop bars
from Nitto.

 Philip

 Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com