My spare time is spent finalizing the list of stuff I need to build up
the Bombadil that (according to Keven) should show up Januaryish. I
decided to go with solid silver - no cream headtube. That, and dialing
in my local pick-up truck aka: Stumpjumper. It's a single speed, but
the chainline is not as good as I'd like. I did install a Wald woodie
out front, (got it off the Wald site for an amazing $30.00!) and a
pair of Wald folding baskets out back. Brought home a pre Chicago
snowstorm load of groceries last night that pretty much maxed out this
rig. I'd have to use a trailer to haul more, but getting it up and
down an elevator would be tricky. The only other thing in mind is an
idea for a rear rack that has been lingering in my head. Will mock it
up with available hardware (aka: wood scraps, coat hangers, duct
tape,) and see what happens.

Marty