I guess I just got done with my winter project.  It involved building
2 wheels and rigging up lights.  First time wheelbuilding.  Used a
Schmidt generator hub, Velocity Chukker rims, DT double butted
spokes.  Front Light Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ CYO R T Plus (can that
name get any longer?) and a Busch & Müller Seculite Plus for the
rear.