I have bright lignts (front and rear), reflective vests and straps, studded
tires and warm clothers.  I ride year round and this time of the year it is not
possible to commute to work with out riding in the dark on at least one leg of
the trip.  I try to come in before the morning rush and leave before the
aftneroon rush so that I am not on the most congested roads at the peak of rush
hour.

Larry Powers

Get a bicycle.  You will not regret it if you live. - Mark Twain