Ray provided a link to the reflective "Triangle" that Rivendell sells.

When I'm commuting in the dark, I always use multiple LED lights and
reflective "things".

When I was riding home from work in the dark last year my wife drove
buy me on our street.  She first saw the LED lights (Planet Bike Super
Flash and CatEye LD-1100), then she saw the reflective triangle, both
well before she saw "me."

I try and light up to the "stupid" level...if someone hits me they are
going to look "stupid" explaining to the police that they didn't see
me.

Stay safe.

Angus