Don't have mine in a shed, but tan sidewalls generally gave out after
a year.  Not complete failure, just enough pulling apart to not appear
safe.  Had a set of Pasela 35s with less than 2,000 miles on them that
were pulled off because of that issue.

BTW, this isn't new to me, had it on tires in the early 1980's.
Especially the Specialized Fat Boy slicks back then.  One pair lasted
all of 500 miles before the sidewalls failed.

I blame the northern latitudes, but with David having trouble, might
be something else.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN