For me when it comes to tires, it's like visiting my favorite
restaurant and always ordering the same dish... So even though I
always vow to try something different, at the last minute I always go
with the sure thing... Schwalbe Big Apple 2.0s... I just ordered 2 new
sets for project bikes...(I also have the 2.35s, which for toolin'
around on/off road they're such a blast, but have settled in on the
2.0s as my new faves)...

But I will have to try out the Kojak 2.0s.... (maybe to go with my
Kojak bike siren... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsXaoppIfow)

Peace,
BB