I have JB's on my AHH and on the Bombadil I have Big Apples.   The Big
Apples feel hard and pass the road bumps up to me..or feels that way.  My
expectation was a much smoother cushy ride than the JB's but it feels like I
get more of a Cadilac ride on the JB's.

So is it just me.. hmm...

I like fast feeling and comfort....

Note:  the Schwalbe 700x35's on both my wifes and my tour bikes have never
had a flat ..even in goat head country .. was nice drinking coffee while
friends patched tubes.  But they are heavy.

I"m 225 lbs..
JB's running 90 psi rear and 70ish front
Big Apples running 50ish rear and 45ish front...

Kelly