Hate to burst your fantasy but a friend has a four door wrangler and
it was never that easy to get our bikes inside...we're both 6'3",
riding ~63cm bikes with ~85cm saddle heights and they couldn't fit
vertically even with front wheel removed.  The Wrangler cabins are
deceiving short, especially behind the rear seat.  Usual procedure was
to remove our front wheels, fold down the rear seat, and lay the bikes
down flat, one on top of the other.   He ended up buying one of the
thule racks that attaches to the spare tire mount.

Best way to haul your bike?  Ride there!