When I say "sex" referring to a car I mean the following.  You know
when you see an older guy, like me, driving down the road in a hot car
and they're being SO careful to not inflict too much damage and they
"don't want to ruin it", and "do you know what this car's gonna be
worth some day"?  To me that totally misses the point.  If I buy a
Mustang GT500 et al, when I'm finished with it, it will be the auto
equivalent of Keith Richards.  Every time I drive it I'm going to know
it's a GT500, not preserve it so I can brag to my friends how it's
been babied it's whole life.  A bit OT here, I know, but sometimes
that's where these things lead us.

A Scion XB, though lacking AWD, might work also.

RGZ