Standard loading procedure:

1. Take front wheel off.  Lean front wheel on side of vehicle.
2. Slide Homer in trunk of vehicle, back wheel first.  Homer must be
diagonal to fit fully.
3. Place front wheel in remaining open space in vehicle securely.

RGZ - why not build a stand for your wheels?  Sounds like a fun winter
project and an excuse to go down to the hardware store ;)

For us tall guys, it helps if you have an SUV / Station Wagon.

I've contemplated loading it in a car with the rear seats folded.  To
do this I'd remove both front and rear wheels, lower the seat post and
stem and then slide it in.

I'm considering a car-rack/trailer hitch for vacationing this spring
and summer ... anyone have any experience with Yakima or Thule tow-
hitch racks?

Ami