From: robert zeidler <zeidler.rob...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:55:34 -0500
To: <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: Informal Tall Riders Group: What is the best vehicle
forhauling your bike?

Well, Jim, that was the initial concern.  I have a pick-up that is my
company work truck and have a bed rack in there.  So far so good.  But
it's when one wants to travel, and you are staying overnight, or you
stop for a bite to eat, or it's really raining.....  These are pretty
nice bikes that can get crudded up pretty quickly, components aged
quickly and in the case of a Brooks, potentially ruined.  As I'm
ending up w/ more time to be able to wander around, I was just looking
for the type of vehicle described here and depending on the generosity
of this group to relay their experiences.

So far that's 3 for the Element.  It ain't the sportiest thing out
there to be sure but it does make sense.

RGZ