From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jon Grant
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 11:13 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: Informal Tall Riders Group: What is the best vehicle
for hauling your bike?

Make it at least four for the Element. It's not sporty in the least. We
bought it because it's light for its size, its rugged interior can be
configured variously, and because it can haul bicycles standing up with
wheels on - at least as tall as my 60.5 cm Rivendell custom. We can put
three people and three bikes inside the car if we remove a back seat. It has
only four seats though, so now that we have twins, the bikes ride on a
hitch-mounted rack out back. Ironic, huh?

Also, please note that Honda has announced the end of production for this
model, and probably won't support it as long as I plan to keep it - which is
approximately for the rest of my life. Ours has been very reliable - no
repairs outside normal maintenance for 50k miles now.

--
Jon "Papa" Grant
Illustration + Information Graphics

Drawings - all sorts