So the wife and I are planning some 1 weekish tours this year.  Figured I
would see if there is any interest from others want to come along.

Late May Early June the Cowboy Trail - Nebraska

Mid June to late June - * leaving wife behind on this one* taking a couple
of folks on Katy Trail Ride in Missouri.

Later September.. very early October.. Ride the Erie Canal ...

The above will all be self contained tours... Planning amounts to how to get
to start and ride back to car.. shuttle service train etc.
We make the rest up along the way with average days in the 50 mile range if
history plays out. Yes there have been 30ish mile days and 70ish mile days
in our past.

August we are doing a plush 9 Day Michigan West 25th anniversary tour and
being pampered by Bubba.. if your are going on that would love to see ya.

Our first full year of going crazy on rivendells.  I'm stoked.

later

Kelly