As a follow-up to my original blog post, "Tom Ritchey: In His Own
Words," I have now posted Tom's 1982 catalogue to my Rough Riders
blog. As you can see from the Fairfax address on the catalogue (Tom
has always lived on the SF peninsula, not in Marin County), these were
Tom's bikes, as sold by the Charlie Kelly / Gary Fisher partnership.
Enjoy! (Remember, click any of the images/pages to see it bigger.)
Special thanks to Tom Ritchey for providing the scans!

http://www.xo-1.org/2011/01/1982-ritchey-mountainbikes-catalogue.html

- Chris Kostman
http://www.xo-1.org/
http://www.adventurecorps.com