Thanks, William. Those are Velo-Orange Grand Cru brakes on my Roadeo,
but I'm in the process of making all my bikes VO-free Zones, so Velo
Cult is ordering me some Paul's Racer M's (center-mount since I don't
have the braze-ons) to run instead. Those will go on the bike along
with the "new" Classic Silver bars, stem, and post by Ritchey in the
next week or two. I also sent off a twin of the Dura Ace 7800 cranks
to Tom Davis at www.perfectperforations.com to have them polished up
nice and silver. So the whole shiny silver treatment, and "final" set-
up of the bike will be done soon. Once it is, I'll post a slideshow of
all the images. It's a great bike, to be sure!

I'm planning to wear my Woolistic Velo Cult jersey at my 300km this
Saturday, unless it's predicted to be well into the 80s, in which case
I will wear a Rough Riders: Any Bike, Anywhere jersey with a thin Ibex
wool base layer. I hope to see some other Rivendell riders out there.

- Chris Kostman
La Jolla, CA
http://www.XO-1.org