Very nice bike, Chris.  I love the color.  You will love the Paul's
breaks, easy set up, great control.  I liked them so much on my tandem
that I bought a set for my Rambouillet.  Two questions.  I see that
the front fender stay is nearly horizontal.  I installed the same
fluted Honjos on my Ram that way and got considerable TCO.  I moved
the stay down a couple of inches and solved about 90% of that.  What's
your experience with TCO on the fendered Rodeo?  Also, what's the
crank & ring set up?

For a while I made all my bikes a  black free zone, then a Shimano
free zone (after quite a few negative experiences) but now I take a
more judicious approach.  I love my White cranks, black and all; and I
have to say my new Ultegra RD 6700 is the best shifting derailler I
have used in 30+ years of riding.

Anyway, enjoy the ride.  I love my Ram as much today as I did when I
bought it - six or seven years ago.  Wish the same for you.

michael