I'm going to offer some dissent, here.  Supremes are good off road
when the surface is dry.  They slip a lot on mud.  I'm not just
talking about skidding and such, I'm talking about your rear wheel
spinning impotently as you try to climb a steep, muddy hill.  The
Duremes offer much better traction off-road.