On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Anne Paulson <anne.paul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On the one hand, useful. On the other hand, really ugly. Really really
> ugly-- that narrow patch pocket is awful.
>
> So it's a balance: do you want a sweater that's useful on the bike,
> but looks ridiculous when you're not riding?
>
> The armholes on the earlier version of the vest are way better. For
> the newer version, it looks like the sweater designer had never
> designed a vest-- vests need a different armhole, deeper and curved.
> You can see in the pictures that the armhole is too high, so it
> wrinkles. I'd cut the shoulders in too; I think it looks better.

I agree about the vest shoulders/armholes.

the pocket in the rear doesn't matter much to me one way or the other.

The patch pockets on the front of the cardigan look fine w/me. If they
want to rotate the pocket opening 90degrees so you can put your hands
it from behind, that'd be just fine, too.

-sv