Just saw the pix.

1. Glad I got my vest when I did, even though it has holes in it now.
I think the super-wide shoulder thing doesn't work, especially for
smaller people.

2. Pullover looks nice but I still would prefer the older-style button-
placket, which apparently isn't coming back (I would've bought one but
couldn't afford both the vest and the pullover at the time). I think
the neck -- rolldown or otherwise -- might get in my way at some
point.

3. I'm sure the military look of the wear patches will appeal to some
on the list, but I can find something remarkably similar at my local
army surplus store, for considerably less than Rivendell will sell
these for. This style doesn't feel necessary for me.

I am sure that the reasons for these changes have to do with the new
manufacturer, availability and perhaps personal taste of the
designer(s). In any event, I'll keep looking for an older WoolyWarm
pullover, and won't lose sleep if one never comes my way.

Beth