Jan Heine sold me a set of NOS 40h Mavic rims which I built up for my
forthcoming 650B.  I will put Hetres on those for plush touring.

I also built up a wheelset with 36h Synergy OC rear to match with Pari
Motos and maybe now even the Lierres.  Imagine those 8 extra spokes
are going to be terribly exhausting for me to turn around, but the
MaxiCar hubs were 36h, so I did not have a choice.