I would not worry too badly anout 32 spokes.  Ask how many of us ran
32 spokes or less for years on our 26" MTB and managed to survive.

Also, as a point of reference, I built up a set of 32 hole 650b dyads
for my wife almost 6 months ago.  I had a set of Phil freewheel hubs
in the parts bin, so the rear wheel is near dishless 6 sp.  I did the
conversion on her go-fast (Miyata 712) so that she would be way more
comfortable after the baby, she rides with paniers full of stuff and
our 10 lb minpin in the basket.  Even with CDLv tires and hitting
potholes with abandon they are true as an arrow.  I am a firm believer
that 36 spokes is the way to go for my 220 lb self in the 700C, but if
I were in need of some 650b wheels for myself I would duplicate the
set I built for her in a heartbeat.

Rob