I am not sure it works quite like that.  Dishless, or for most, "less dish",
allows all the rear spokes to fully/more fully support the wheel.  On a
highly dished rear wheel (8/9/10+ speed), the drive side spokes are bearing
the brunt of the load.  The left side spokes are really just centering the
rim between the dropouts and stabilizing things...

Doug