+2 on the fork crown hanger. The Tektro one works for me (Haven't
tried the Specialized). Hhm, seems like all my braking hardware is
Tektro these days.

However, on a bike that had no through-hole through the fork crown
(silly people at Indy Fab), I couldn't add a fork crown hanger and
resorted to extreme toe OUT on the brakes (Shimano BR-550). Solved the
problem, perhaps by reducing braking power.

Cheers,

Gernot