I am 6ft, 89cm PBH and ride a 62cm Riv Road and Legolas. I love the
fit of these bikes. But my LHT is a 60cm and with its longish top tube
I like its fit.

When I built up the LHT, I decided to try the wacky Noodle bar that
sweeps subtly back towards you. I bought a 46cm and loved it. Loved it
so much in fact that I eventually bought another 46 Noodle for my Riv
Road. On that bike the 46 bars felt too wide. The LHT is much heavier
with 3 racks (M-12 & Tubus Duo and Cargo), bags, fenders, lights. The
Riv Road is much lighter and more spritely. So my lesson learned was,
I like wider bars on burly bikes and less wide bars on go-fast bikes.