I had some front rack braze-ons added to my Bleriot by a local
framebuilder (Peter Mooney) but he couldn't match the paint.
Rivendell was actually not helpful and could not provide a paint
number that could be given to a local painter.  When I get some time,
I've been referred to a custom shop in Providence, RI (Circle A) where
I hope they can match it by eye or trial and error.

Bill