After successfully painting my Silca pump with the touch up paint that
Riv sent with my Atlantis frame that I bought in '03, I've been
considering painting my SKS plastic fenders to match. Following
Grant's lead in the last post/reply, I searched the web for Testor's
USSR Interior Blue Green #2135 and found this:
http://www.art-paints.com/Paints/Acrylic/Testors/Model/USSR-Interior-Blue-Green/USSR-Interior-Blue-Green.html
which gives the CMYK code of 67, 24, 47, 2. Here's the color swatch
from the Tester's site: http://www.testors.com/product/0/2135/_/

It's too bad Testor's only sells this color in .5 oz containers.

Hope this helps,

Steve DeMont
Seattle