Somewhere on the site we say it. It is Testors Model Paint, Russian
Interior BLue. Used for inside Russian submarines to keep the Reds
calm. You can google it and find sources a-plenty. It is the only
Rivcolor that is a testors color, and therefore easy to find perfect
touch-up for. A painter can eyeball it and come close enough. We've
had Atlantises painted by three painters, and the good painters come
close enough that you have to be a ex Russian sub-guy to tell any
difference. G