I think it's worth a visit. Some very Rivy bikes here. Lots of racks and lights
and fenders and other signs of "sensible" biking. Leather and steel and canvas
abound. Trendy stuff too: belt drives and internally geared hubs and stainless
tubing and bamboo! Some stuff was gaudy and silly: steel painted to look like
bamboo, mother of pearl inlays, giant crystal headbadges, wacky look-at-me
paint jobs, etc.
Sign of the apocalypse: I tried the electronic shift system from Shimano (Di2)
and...it's pretty cool. I'm not stripping out my barcons and ponying up 4
grand, but I was impressed with how solid and responsive the system feels.

Brian
Temporarily in Austin