on 2/26/11 9:48 AM, stevep33 at steve...@gmail.com wrote:

> The Hampsten clan seems to be on a similar wave as Riv.
>
> http://hampsten.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-for-2011.html
>
> Steve Hampsten makes some classic racing bikes, but some of his new
> stuff for this year is definitely fat tire friendly.  I'm pretty
> excited about the Sterrato which is built for Paul M Racers.  The
> Crema looks great too.  I'm really town between a Roadeo and a Crema/
> Sterrato.  High class problem indeed.

Actually, he/they've been proponents of larger tires for a while. Couple o'
images from 2008 -
http://cyclofiend.com/rbw/#hampsten

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi