The Hampsten clan seems to be on a similar wave as Riv.

http://hampsten.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-for-2011.html

Steve Hampsten makes some classic racing bikes, but some of his new
stuff for this year is definitely fat tire friendly.  I'm pretty
excited about the Sterrato which is built for Paul M Racers.  The
Crema looks great too.  I'm really town between a Roadeo and a Crema/
Sterrato.  High class problem indeed.