One morning I got to Riv HQ ten minutes before they openned.  There
was Mark, Vaughn, Mile and Robert, sharing the two workstands moved
out to the tarmac and one huge bucket and going at their filthy
'crossers with brushes.  It was very zen, like that opening to Sunday
in Hell.  They were doing their little process with automatic
precision.  It was not their first time to the rodeo.  When they were
done, they leaned their bikes in their labelled parking spots and
right at 9AM were saying "Good morning, Bill.  Whatcha need?"