Jason

My Hillborne is an Orange one.  I bought it from Riv in December of
2009, and at the time, I think there were some Greens still around in
some sizes, but there were no Green 56's.

After another pass through my taxes, I've decided that a $150 set of
tires for my Hillborne (for which I already have 7 reasonably
appropriate pairs of tires) would be an extravagance.  Maybe later
this spring....

What are the 7?

1.  IRC Mythos knobbies
2.  Pasela 37's
3.  Jack Browns
4.  Soma New Express 32s
5.  IRC Tandem 700x30
6.  Continental 700x28
7.  Roly Poly

OK, I admit I'll probably never run the Conti's or the Roly Polys on
the Hillborne, and the 37 Paselas are on the tandem at the moment.  :)

Bill

Bill