An 80% dirt commute! That's living it up nicely.

We've got a pretty similar hunqa-style setup. I recently took off
fenders and racks so it'd be more manageable in rough dirt too.
I really like the Sam this way (naked, that is).

Before, with racks and fenders:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulatwork/5605167870/

Now, with nothing but lights:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulatwork/5604583175/
Terrible photo though, sorry.

Running Marathon Extremes , think they are a 42.