It was weird taking the fenders off, Eric.  I even took off the
kickstand, which is a first since I bought it.  I moved the kickstand
to the Bombadil.  It does look a little nekkid, but now when I look at
it I'm reminded of Jay's Hillborne.

The trails are pretty darn bumpy and my honey B-17 is pretty broken
in, so I went ahead and put a different seat and seatpost on the bike
so the B-17 doesn't get tattered with the offroad abuse.  I put on a
fluted Campy Super Record post that I bought on the list, and an old
original black Flite Titanium.  Now the Hillborne really looks like a
completely different bike.  I went ahead and weighed it too, just for
fun.  26.5lbs, rounded to the nearest half-pound on the bathroom
scale.